Zenzero Ltd is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
Zenzero Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you are a recipient of our services
- you contact us.
We may collect the following types of information:
- Basic information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details;
- Company information such as your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number;
- Financial information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details;
- Personal data that you provide to us via the forms on our website;
- Information provided by you to which is required to provide you with a service
- Information provided by you regarding dietary preferences etc. for when we run events
- any other personal information which you may provide to us.
For the purpose of making an enquiry, our website may collect the following information.
- Your name and appropriate contact information including email address, address, company name, and number of employees in your organisation .
Information collected from other sources.
If you become a Customer of Zenzero we may collect information from other sources. These is typically information from other trusted sources eg. Companies House or information that is in the public domain eg. LinkedIn. This information is used for processes such as Credit Checking or for Sales and Marketing purposes. We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
What we do with the information collected
Performance of contract
It is necessary for the performance of our contract with you to process your data in order that we can :
- Perform checks before entering into the contract
- Manage and perform the contract
- Deal with any of your transactions
- Update your records
- Resolve complaints.
We have a legitimate interest to use personal data, detailed as follows :
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with more information for the product(s)/service(s) you have requested.
- We will use the information to manage and perform the contract
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information including promotional information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.If you do not wish to receive this information, then please contact us on the information below.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at the address below.
Keeping your information safe and secure.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. At Zenzero we have been certified to Cyber Essentials for the last two year, the cyber security standard recommend by the National Cyber Security Centre.
Who do we share your information with ?
This includes external third-party service providers which include :
Professional Services : These include resources such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors;
IT systems, support and hosting service providers : These include cloud based services, email providers etc.
Document management : We outsource the destruction and storage of paper records
Hardware destruction : We use a 3rd party for the secure and environmentally compliant destruction of redundant IT hardware
Other 3rdParties :printing, advertising, marketing outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities.
Before engaging with any 3rd party we undertake a risk review of their policies to ensure that they can deliver the high levels of service and information security that we expect for Zenzero customers. We have contracts in place with all our third parties. This means that they cannot do anything with your personal information unless we have instructed them to do it. They will not share your personal information with any organisation apart from us. They will hold it securely and retain it for the period we instruct.
If required, we will share information with Law Enforcement or other authorities where we are obliged to do so by law. However, wherever possible, we will endeavour to contact you before doing so unless we are prohibitied by law from doing so.
Transfer of Information outside of the EEA
Some aspects of our service require the transfer of information outside of the European Economic Area. We ensure that where this takes place, the countries to which the information is transferred have equivalent levels of data protection in place or have confirmed that they are adhering to the requirements of US-EU Privacy Shield requirements.
If you are a service user and require information about sub-processors, then please contact us at the address below.
How long do we keep personal information ?
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
- Information collected as part of service provision is held for 6 months post termination of service. In line with our contractual obligations with you, this will be either returned to you, transferred with your authorisation to a new service provider or destroyed. In the event of service termination, a timeframe for data deletion will be established and agreed with you.
- Finance records related to any transactions are retained for 7 years in line with requirements from HMRC.
- Any email sent to / from Zenzero will be deleted after 7 yearsas it is not practical for us to retain emails for time periods based on the purpose of the email
- Information captured through cookies on the website is held for 12 months.
- Any other information will be retained in accordance with our data retention policy. This recordsand categorises all information collected by Zenzero
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have a number of important rights. In the majority of instances, there will be no charge for you to exercise your rights. These include the right to:-
- Request access to your personal information
- Require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- Require the deletion of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- Receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit that data to a third party in certain situations
- Object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- Object to decisions being taken by automated means which significantly affect you.
- Object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- Otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by writing to us email@example.comYou have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Access to personal information
To make a request to Zenzero Ltdfor any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
Warwick Technology Park,
Or by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How to contact us:
By email :email@example.com
Or write to us at :
Warwick Technology Park,