We are looking for a senior software developer to join our talented Zenzero Software team in Warwick.
As a Microsoft gold partner, we help businesses grow by providing flexible and tailored software, fine-tuned to their business requirements and processes.
We’ve built and maintained software for a number of clients, from small and medium sized businesses to large enterprises with projects ranging from one-off specialised systems to large enterprise-wide applications.
This opportunity will suit someone with good .NET experience looking to develop innovative web application solutions for complex business requirements across multiple business sectors. Someone who wants to push their technical experience to the maximum alongside a team of like-minded developers.
Under general supervision you will design, code, test and debug documents and maintain software. We operate within an agile environment (Scrum) and any previous exposure would be beneficial. Day to day you will be completing:
• Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture;
• Tests programs to ensure that program operates according to specifications and that changes have no adverse impact on performance and security. Improve test coverage;
• Maintain technical documentation, produce specifications and determine operational feasibility;
• Write well designed, highly readable, testable code;
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures;
• Contribute to metrics development and monitoring and create tools for effective security monitoring;
• Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise;
• Monitor and continuously check products for security vulnerabilities and improve products security; and
• Monitor system productivity and improve critical issues.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
The successful candidate will have solid understanding of:
• Visual Studio 2015/2017
• SQL Server 2014/2016
The successful candidate will also:
• Have the desire to develop high-quality maintainable code, and to maintain and develop the standards by which all codes is checked-in
• Be comfortable with web applications architected around an SPA application design making heavy use of Ajax, typically with C# and MSSQL back-end
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in computer science;
• Significant experience in software development;
• Significant experience and a profound passion for working in the start-up environment;
• Solid knowledge of Computer Science: data structures, complexity theory, widely used algorithms to solve common tasks of dynamic programming; and
• Ability to document requirements and specifications.
• ASP.NET MVC
• Angular JS
• Knowledge of WCF and web services
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Unit Testing
• Good exposure to mobile development
• Wide use of design patterns
• Experience with performance tuning and testing products
• Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Zenzero Software offers a competitive salary dependant on experience, flexible working hours, quarterly performance reviews and personal goals, personal development plans and MCP certification.
If this sounds of interest, please send an updated CV and cover letter to our HR Manager, Lindsay Jones on email@example.com
If you’d like to have an informal chat about this, please contact Darren Barrick, Technical Director on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: this role is based in our Warwick. Whilst we try and provide feedback, unfortunately we are unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of submitting your details you may assume you have not been selected on this occasion. We have an approved supplier process so no recruitment agencies please.Apply for this position