As part of our continued growth we are looking to expand our Field Services team in Warwick; we are looking for Field Services engineers with excellent customer services skills, the right technical aptitude and a desire to continue to deliver the outstanding service and support that our customers have come to expect.
As part of a small Field Services team you will support our customers and their end-users by providing general advice and guidance as well as working on Incidents and Service Request that cannot be completed remotely by our Service Desk. You will need to work to defined SLAs as well as assisting our Project teams with deployments and other installation activities.
Depending on your skills and experience you will undertake a range of activities including…
• Building and configuring end-user-computing devices such as desktops, laptops and tablet devices to agreed standards
• Visit customer sites to complete scheduled activities such as installations, desk moves, upgrades and changes as well as other planned activities
• Visit sites to provide reactive support including support for Network, Server and Storage equipment located on customer sites – this includes acting as remote-hands for our Resolver Groups
• Providing end-user support and assistance for typical Desktop, Office and other End-user Computing tasks
• Completing Incidents, Service Requests and other defined activities including performing Proactive Checks, basic Event Triage and resolving subsequent issues within agreed parameters, handing-off to other Resolve Groups and third parties when needed
• You may also be assigned to a specific customer site for longer periods of time to provide deskside support – this is a key part of the role and requires a consultative approach to supporting users and may include delivering end-user training
• When not visiting customer sites you will work from a Zenzero office and provide general support services
The role requires excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate with customers at all levels, along with patience, understanding and the ability to proactively take responsibility for end-user’s problems.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
You will be a confident, pro-active self-motivated person, who is experienced working under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to follow processes and procedures correctly with minimum oversight, you will work independently as well as part of a multi-skilled team and you must be prepared to work occasional evenings and weekends.
You will ideally be experienced in dealing with technical hardware and software incidents. The ideal candidate will be motivated to take advantage of internal training and support the business in maintaining our Microsoft Gold Partnership status by keeping up-to-date with the latest Microsoft certifications.
We are looking for people that can demonstrate the required technical and customer services skills therefore the following experience is advantageous…
• Working within a Managed Service Provider environment
• Knowledge of MS Office 365 Applications
• Experience in Autotask/AEM or another ITSM tool (Service Centre/Remedy)
• Experience with Windows 7, 8 & 10, Windows Server 2008 / 2012, 2016, Mac OSX
• Active Directory Basics i.e. Password Reset
• Understanding of workstation hardware, including installing PCs and printers
• Mobile Device Configuration
• Basic Networking Principles TCP/IP
• RDP or Remote access tool experience
• Basic understanding of setting up and maintaining users and managing permissions
• Basic understanding of Anti-Virus software/ Anti-Spam solutions
• Troubleshooting and assisting with internet related problems
TECHNICAL CERTIFICATIONS DESIRABLE
• NVQ IT
• GNVQ IT
• City and Guilds
• COMPTIA+ (Assures the below)
• MS Certificate(s)
• GCSE A-C
• A Level A-C
Please note: this role is based in our Warwick office therefore we looking for candidates that are able to easily commute and commit to our work patterns as well as travel to our customers sites. Whilst we try and provide feedback, unfortunately we are unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of submitting your details you may assume you have not been selected on this occasion. We have an approved supplier process so no recruitment agencies please.Apply for this position