As part of our continued growth we are looking to expand our Service Assurance team in Warwick; we are looking for experienced Contracts Administrator with excellent customer services skills and a desire to continue to deliver the outstanding service and support that our customers have come to expect.
As part of the Service Delivery department’s Service Assurance team you will provide an administrative service to ensure all customer contracts are up-to-date and hold the correct usage and consumption data to allow accurate invoicing and reporting.
You will undertake a range of activities, including…
- Providing a comprehensive and responsive contract administration service to the Business ensuring month-end invoicing is accurate and concise
- Ensuring the CRM / Service Management systems and Accounting systems hold accurate data in relation to supported equipment and users on a per-customer basis
- Processing of licenses to customers ensuring billing is accurate and timely
- Maintain accurate records of all invoicing and work to streamline the processing of invoicing to external customers
- Raise purchase orders & invoices whilst managing fixed and variable spreadsheets
- Reconcile monthly accounts relating to a various suppliers
- Co-ordinate and monitor activities with Account Managers, Support teams and with Suppliers to ensure contract expiry and renewal dates are managed effectively and in a timely manner to avoid disruption to service
- Updating, managing & monitoring Contract information in the various systems and databases including setting up of new Contracts and new Cutomers
- Perform any other general administration duties as and when required
- You may on occasion be required to work on customer sites
The role requires excellent administrative skills with a specific focus on accuracy of data and meeting month-end deadlines for reporting and invoicing. Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders, along with patience, understanding and the ability to proactively take responsibility is required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
You will be a confident, pro-active self-motivated person, who is experienced working under pressure in a fast-paced environment. You will be able to follow processes and procedures correctly with minimum oversight, you will work independently as well as part of a multi-skilled team and you must be prepared to work overtime at peak times including month-end.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have experience in managing technical software, network and hardware contracts including understanding how SLAs impact delivery commitments. You will have a strong understanding of managing consumption based billing and have worked in an environment with complex supply-chains.
Very strong administration and customer service skills are an essential requirement of the role and the following experience is advantageous…
- Advanced Excel skills and the ability to manipulate large data-sets
- Experience working with CRM / Service Management / Accountancy systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and a professional approach to delivering positive outcomes whilst working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Demonstrate time-management skills and the ability to prioritise and manage your own workloads
- You should have an enquiring mind with the ability to investigate and solve problems
- Ability to work well under pressure whilst remaining calm
- Highly developed organisation and time management skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Previous experience of working in an accounts team / support function within a Managed Services Provider organisation is an advantage.
- A Level A-C
- Accountancy Qualification
- Graduate in a related subject
Please note: this role is based in our Warwick office therefore we looking for candidates that are able to easily commute. Whilst we try and provide feedback, unfortunately we are unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of submitting your details you may assume you have not been selected on this occasion. We have an approved supplier process so no Recruitment Agencies please.Apply for this position