In this day and age every business relies upon the internet in some way shape or form. We pride ourselves on supplying a range of internet connectivity options to support our customer’s needs with the flexibility to expand as their business grows. From large multisite organisations to small partnerships we can deliver a reliable foundation which your business can depend on, from diversely routed fibre Leased Lines to low contention broadband for remote sites and home workers.
Superfast Fibre Broadband (FTTC & FTTP) can help create new opportunities with your existing and potential customers, from downloading large files to uploading tender submissions. It can cope as your business needs develop.
– FTTC: Up to 80 Mbit/s downloads and 20 Mbit/s uploads
– FTTP: Up to 330 Mbit/s downloads and 50 Mbit/s uploads
– Unlimited, so no need to worry about exceeding your usage cap*
*Fair usage polices apply.
Any business that requires a reliable and consistent internet connection should consider one of our Ethernet offerings. By implementing your own private Ethernet connection you can manage your bandwidth requirements to run feature rich applications and route your calls over a reliable connection which can grow with your business.
All our Leased Lines are direct fibre services from your local exchange and include a fully managed Cisco Router to monitor your circuit and ensure consistent bandwidth management.
– Dedicated 1:1 uncontended low latency fully fibre service
– Proactively monitored with a guaranteed symmetrical bandwidth and 99.9% uptime.
– Fully managed with 24/7 support and underpinned by a 6-hour guaranteed fix SLA
EFM (Ethernet First Mile) delivers guaranteed symmetrical bandwidth using multiple copper pairs instead of a newly installed fibre optic cable. This cost-effective access is delivered in half the time of Leased Lines with no compromise in your service levels. Using up to eight copper pairs EFM is inherently resilient and will ensure your business’s continuity while giving you the peace of mind to focus on running your business.
– Symmetrical speeds up to 35Mbps on an uncontented 1:1 connection ratio
– Fully managed connection with 24/7 support, backed with an 8 hour SLA
For multi site organisations, our MPLS networks enable them to consolidate there IT & Telco systems over a PWAN (private wide area network), allowing staff to access critical data and communicate across sites with a unified solution.
– Centralised network management, giving the IT manager control over a managed firewall
– Scalable for all sites, from high end fibre Leased Lines to ADSL2+ homeworkers, all connections can be brought under one unified network
– Auto redundancy failover included should your primary connection fail
In order to deliver a unified solution to its customers, Zenzero have partnered with business communications specialist, SCS Communications, to leverage their expertise and offer a unified solution to our end users.
Want to know more? Get in touch by calling 0333 3209 900 or alternatively, email email@example.com and a member of the team will be in touch.